Have you Pension Benefits from previous employments that you may not be aware of
If you moved between jobs over the years you may have secured some pension benefits with more than one employer. Our free Pension Tracing Service can help you track down & consolidate these pensions, even if you don’t have the contact details of your previous providers. In Ireland, it is estimated there is approximately €750 million of unclaimed Pension benefits. Is part of this money yours?
How will I know if I am eligible to use the Pension Tracing Service?
Here is a quick checklist to confirm if you are eligible to use our Free Pension Tracing Service;
- Were you a member of a previous employers Pensions Scheme?
- Did you ever make contributions (through salary deduction) to any of your previous employers’ schemes?
- Do you have any supporting documentation (payslips, pension benefit statements, booklets etc) in relation to the schemes?
- Have you moved address since ceasing to work for that employer?
- Has either your employer or Pension merged with another Company, ceased trading or been liquidated?
What is the basic information I need to provide
The more information that you can provide us with will improve your chances of us being able to trace your benefits. Below is an outline of the basic details we require;
- Your full name, date of birth, current address & PPS Number
- If you are trying to trace UK Pension benefits we will need your National Insurance Number (NSI)
- Details of your employer- Company name, address & the years you worked in that employment- we will also need details of the address you lived at while working for the relevant company
- Any supporting documentation in relation to the scheme such as statements etc